Thursday 7 November 2013

Army Showcase - Part 9 - Harad and Umbar

The last of my three Lord of the Rings armies: this Harad and Umbar army took longer to paint than my other two armies as it took a while for me to really get into them. I seemed to keep getting distracted with Dark Elves and Uruk-Hai to ever really power through them, however they are finished now and it is another project ticked off of my list. 

When I first joined the hobby the Mumak was amongst the most impressive models Games Workshop produced; certainly one of the largest and most expensive at the time. After several years of collecting I managed to get my hands on one which I have painted and repainted every few years as one of the centrepieces of my entire miniatures collection. 





The Betrayer accompanied by Venomblade Knights


The Knight of Umbar with Castellans of Umbar


The Dark Lady of Umbar, my Dalamyr 'counts-as'







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...