Sunday 13 October 2013

The Blackwing Part 17 - 1500 points finished!

This year I have endeavoured to finish off all of my ongoing projects, tidy up loose ends and prepare myself for several new projects planned for next year. As usual I have somehow created more projects for myself: The Hobbit, Menoth and the Blackwing. I have successfully finished all of these projects as well as managing to finish off several armies which I have slowly been posting in my Army Showcase series.

This is the last post for my Blackwing I will be doing for the foreseeable future as I have completed the 1500 point army I set out to do. Much as I would like to expand upon this force there are other projects to start and models to paint. Thought the paintjob is fairly simple (perhaps slightly lazy) and the models occasionally mashed together from spare parts; I think I have created a decent fighting force to stand proudly besides my other Imperial armies in so short a time.


Below is a link to all the individual Blackwing posts and soon I shall be posting an Army Showcase with the army together and some group shots. I hope you have enjoyed this series and I have little doubt a similar one will spring up soon enough when I find another big project to work on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...